Cogynt v2.11 Now Available
We’re proud to announce the release of Cogynt v2.11. As always, this release packs a punch with new features and optimizations. The full list of improvements is available in the Cogynt v2.11 Release Notes.
User Experience Improvements
The deployment loading screen has been removed in favor of a simple status indicator when a deployment is still initializing.
- This allows the user to deploy another job immediately without having to wait for a loading screen to free up the UI.
- A default deployment target is created upon project creation.
- Improved the querying experience by adding a glyph that shows how many connections a node has.
- This makes it more obvious that there are more connections that can be queried.
- Adjusted the query depths on the Link Analysis drop zones to better reflect the new querying experience.
- Double-clicking a node now queries an additional two levels of connections.
- Added the ability to import and export a Report Builder template.
- The Create and Open interfaces for Report Builder templates have been redesigned.
- Comments with tagged users now show the user name instead of user ID on any exported reports.