Cogynt v2.12 Now Available
We’re proud to announce the release of Cogynt v2.12. As always, this release packs a punch with new features and optimizations. The full list of improvements is available in the Cogynt v2.12 Release Notes.
Data Management Tool
- Removed support for Geo JSON and array data types in S3 connector builder.
- Removed support to overwrite topic upon publishing records to Kafka via the Manual Entry and File Upload features.
- Users can now choose to deploy their Flink jobs starting from a specific timestamp, referencing either the timestamp in the data or the local time.
- The deployment configuration page now organizes different logical sections and configurations in different tabs for improved workflow.
- TTL can now be applied to input records that have matched a pattern, in addition to the original capability of applying only to input records that do not match.
- The previous Report Builder > Collection Report has been renamed to Basic Collection Builder.
- Added a new Advanced Collection Builder type for users to build customized and detailed report templates in Microsoft Word. These templates are uploaded to Report Builder.
- Added an Export to docx template export option to collections. This is for rapid testing/iteration of Advanced Collection Builder templates. This is only accessible by users with access to Collection Export and Report Builder.
- Enhanced Report Builder so that exports of empty values show as “n/a” instead of empty space.
Start using Cogynt today
Ready to learn more? Contact us today!Let's Go